Program Executive, Accelerated Digital Transformation (Snr Director)|
The Accelerated Digital Transformation motion is a new initiative focused on working with
organizations to help them navigate through the complexities of a Digital Transformation, with
a specific focus on how to deliver value quicker. It is a top down approach focused on strategic
choices, accelerating outcomes and delivering value quickly. As part this, we are partnering
with our customers to agree a fit for purpose digital strategy and roadmap, build internal
capability and provide access to the full suite of Salesforce products in order to explore,
experiment and prove value before committing to a longer term license agreement. By
unleashing all of Salesforce's pre-sales and post sales assets, we expect to drive the largest and
most transformational license deals.
This new sales motion is another initiative that is aligned to & part of our ambition to become
the "trusted advisors" of our customers.
- As a senior member of the team, we expect the role to include a combination of external "customer facing" (primary focus) and internal "business building" aspects.
- External "Customer facing" (primary focus)
- Work with the C-suite to deliver the digital transformation strategy & plan, this will include involvement in Executive Briefings (EBCs), Ignite workshops - concept to prototype, CEO leadership team workshops and targeted executive meetings
- Coordinate and work with relevant internal groups to identify the relevant capabilities needed to respond to a customer's particular business challenge
- Supporting the sales teams in customer conversations to open up potential opportunities (existing customers and green field accounts)
- Participation in relevant industry /marketing events to showcase the new capability
- Internal - "Business building" (secondary focus)
- Be able to define, continuously refine and convey the value proposition for Accelerated
- Engage with key stakeholders across, the organization (Sales, CSG, Products) to
- evangelize this new capability and identify potential customer targets
- Help to recruit and up-skill capability into the new team
- Provide input and help to coordinate the development of relevant enablement requirements (e.g. thought leadership, marketing & training)
Qualifications for the role:
- The ideal candidate is an experienced executive (10+ years) with strong executive presence and experience in working with customers to drive large and complex transformational change. Specific skills and experience we are looking for include:
- A proven ability to engage and work with the C-suite and middle management
- An ability to work with relevant stakeholder groups to define the transformation vision, roadmap and business case
- The candidate's transformation experience needs to be customer and digital led (i.e. driving organizational change through the use of digital / emerging technologies and new digital business models)
- Experience with the adoption of contemporary approaches to business transformation, leveraging collaboration techniques, innovation techniques, user centered designs, rapid prototyping and agile delivery (fast fail approaches)
- Able to lead fast growing, highly talented teams
- Successfully manage complex internal and external stakeholders to achieve significant impact
- A strong passion for trying new things, being a part of building something new and comfortable with some level of ambiguity
- Experience developing market differentiated white papers/ thought leadership specific to customer centered transformations, digitally led transformations etc.
- The ideal candidate would be a senior leader in a major management consultancy firm
- (Partner / Managing Director or Senior Director) or a C-level executive in a large corporate.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to
connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10
enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes,
and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth,
innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on
delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1
model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around
the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!