Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise Markets
|Category:||Sales - Account Executive|
|Location:||Canada - Montreal|
Strategic Account Executive - Montreal |
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principals have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes' "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row now and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up on our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base, and further expand our growing marketshare with new customer wins. Responsibilities include generating new business opportunities with a select number of named Financial Services customers in the Toronto region. Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities as well as up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. You will be responsible for developing and executing accounts strategies, while leading and coordinating Salesforce resources within your accounts. Salesforce.com offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerate commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications
- Experience selling into enterprise customers in Montreal marketplace
- Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- BiLingual (French/English) strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts