What we say about ourselves!|
We are a team that is focused on providing technical software application support to our mass retail customers. We are members of the Support Services team. We answer questions on function, usage of our software products, coordinate customer ready releases and installs across departments. We work at a fast-pace and expect high quality from ourselves.
Come join our team and help drive global commerce innovation!
Learn more about our Product, Culture and Principles in these three videos - Product Overview , Company Culture & Operating Principles
As a member of the Support Services team you will be responsible for advocating between the customer and Salesforce Commerce Cloud to ensure the success and the satisfaction of the customer with the usage of their Salesforce products after implementation. This is not a call center type help desk position.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a strong background in retail supply chain management, experience with the planning and procurement of retail inventory, or store management.
- Answer questions on the function and usage on retail management software applications
- Provide recommendations for configuration/setup of software applications including hardware, operating systems and database configurations.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and analysis of system bugs and enhancement
- Obtaining and reviewing server logs and debug files
- Querying SQL databases to research and validate customer data, configurations, database objects, and logs
- Providing key production data fixes by updating and inserting customer data via sql client and a command line
- Duplication of customer environments, and system configurations
- Duplication and documentation of submitted issues in internal environments
- Investigate, research, and resolve submitted issues
- Server level investigation and troubleshooting using an SSH client
- Complete final testing of customer enhancements.
- Working with the QA team to run test scripts and validate new functionality and defect resolution.
- Coordinate releases and installs with the customer and Salesforce
- Serve as the primary liaison between Salesforce and the customer
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple departments for planning and executing on customer projects and issues
- Coordinate with a Project Management team
- Participate in an "On Call" rotation for after hours support for system down situations to restore availability of customer environments or to serve on a restoration team.
- 5+ years experience in a customer applications support environment
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Account Management Role
- Proficient PC skills for testing, troubleshooting, and ticket logging
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive pay and great benefits package available, including:
- Experience in a retail environment using retail management software applications
- Intermediate SQL knowledge and experience in creating, executing sql queries in Oracle and Postgres databases
- Basic Linux knowledge and experience using command line to navigate, update and research Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of the Retail.net product suite
- Experience in the retail industry
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area
- Project Management experience
- Oracle experience
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Employer paid basic group term life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with employer contributions
- Generous paid time off allowances that begin to accrue immediately