Account Executive, Commercial - Marketing Cloud Financial Services
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Category:||Sales - Account Executive|
|Location:|| US - Massachusetts - Boston |
US - Indiana - Indianapolis
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud |
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
About the Position
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
• Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
• Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
• Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
• Develop strategic territory business plan
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
• Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
• A proven sales hunter and closer with experience working a large number of accounts ideally mid market to upper mid Market (500-3500 employees)
• 3+ years of outside marketing software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
• Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience, knowledge of the Financial Services, Bancking, Mortgage, and/or Insurance verticals
• Proven track record of sales excellence
• Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
• Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.