Professional Services/Customer Success Engineer
|Category:||Customer Success – Professional Services|
|Location:|| US - Massachusetts - Cambridge |
US - Massachusetts - Boston
Customer success is our most important goal and we are looking for people passionate about helping customers by understanding their goals, implementing the products they need to meet them, and supporting them in their quest for sustained success. We take the success of our customers very seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for the challenge?|
The Professional Services/Customer Success Engineer is responsible for managing the customer lifecycle, from onboarding to deployment, through production launch and ongoing success management, while providing high-quality technical support for the Salesforce LiveMessage service. This person will also work on other organizational and departmental initiatives in support of quarterly goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of weekly goals, projects, and tasks and managing/coordinating internal resources in pursuit of their completion
- Manage cases and issue resolution from the initial customer report through to solution implementation; coordinate with other departments and personnel and drive case closure within SLA requirements
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps. Distribute lessons learned to team and organization. Demonstrate ability to internalize and independently implement training and past experience.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Outstanding customer service/communications skills with client-facing experience
- Understanding of Salesforce.com administration and experience deploying AppExchange apps in both production and sandbox environments. Proficiency in workflow and/or process builder highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with the customization of Salesforce.com modifying/adding fields to standard objects, managing custom objects, and creating reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge and experience with when to utilize SDFC Apex and Triggers
- Conceptual understanding of databases, the cloud, and servers
- Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated
- Experience working with developers on escalated support issues
- College degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with the use and configuration of modern operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and OS X
- Conceptual understanding of databases, cloud services, and enterprise servers; previous SQL-Plus experience is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose, research, and resolve internet browser issues including compatibility concerns, security configurations, and plug-in installation and removal
- Basic understanding of networking concepts such as packet capture, firewalls, and TCP/IP
- Previous experience managing trouble tickets or using customer management software a plus
- SaaS application support experience with knowledge of API integration and development concepts