The Salesforce.com IT Apps team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager - Business Systems Analyst responsible for leading a team of business systems analysts in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse). The manager is an active thought partner and an application visionary who shapes the technology demand among the business community. The successful candidate possesses an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise integration and business intelligence solutions for a global company. |
This role within the IT Apps organization supports a variety of business units throughout Salesforce.com worldwide. Our ideal candidate must enjoy working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and high-growth environment, as well as be experienced in managing complex projects in support of an overall program.
- Manages and leads a team of business systems analysts who partner with both the business and the technical teams to drive appropriate enterprise business solutions.
- Develops guidelines for capturing business requirements and ensure solutions promote simplification, efficiency and an increasingly higher level of productivity for users.
- Work effectively with various program owners, regional/country business partners, IT teams, and the application teams.
- Managerial duties include resource augmentation, relationship building with vendors and external teams, and resource allocation.
- Accountability for team integrity, decision making, career development, communication and project outcomes
- Develop the team to maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional specifications, solution design documents, quality plans, and other project artifacts
- Partner with various business partners across the and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration and API technology functionality to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
- Ensure solutions promote simplification, efficiency and an increasingly higher level of productivity for users.
- Provide functional leadership during technology upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business partners.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in business system analysis
- 6+ years building, motivating and leading highly productive teams
- Ability to lead and coach a team who can connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application and assess the applicability of different product technologies to business problems; ability to learn new applications and technologies.
- Experience in implementing or leading enterprise software, specifically in the areas of EAI and BI, business requirements assessment and solutions, and coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment and communicates effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to coordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria
- Must be able to continuously learn new skills to keep abreast of industry trends and state of the art technology
- Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organization
- Must demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and mentoring
- Guide teams in creating the best solution and ensuring the success of that solution.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- The ability and desire to contribute to a dynamic, challenging and entertaining work environment with a team of individuals and a company that will support you in doing the best work of your career.
- Experience with leading technologies and platforms, such as Salesforce, Workday, Coupa, Concur, Oracle Financials, etc.
- Experience with Use Case modeling and Agile development methodology.
- Possess proficiency in Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, PowerPoint), Lucid chart
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred