The Salesforce.com IT Enterprise Integration team is seeking an experienced Lead Business Systems Analyst with an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise integration solutions for a global company. You will be a key contributor on the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) team delivering on mission-critical integrations and business processes that run our global business.|
The successful candidate possesses strong analytical, written, oral and consulting skills, able to articulate and/or document technical solutions for business users. In addition to being the SME on data integrations, the candidate should be able to oversee augmented staff. The Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the IT Enterprise Integration team and will primarily focus on EAI and API functional areas. This role is within the Information Technology organization and supports a variety of business units throughout Salesforce.com worldwide. Our ideal candidate must enjoy working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and high-growth environment, as well as be experienced in managing complex projects in support of an overall EAI program.
- Lead the engagement with the business users at different levels to understand business needs, document the requirements. Analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements and make recommendations on implementation.
- As an expert in the field of data integration uses professional concepts in developing a resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Acts as a team lead on highly visible projects and mentors others and w ork effectively with various program owners, business partners, IT teams, and the application teams to identify, document, and prioritize requirements and help drive to a solution.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of project deliverables that support the program, including functional specifications, solution design documents, quality plans, and other project artifacts; hands-on application configuration/customization.
- Lead and deliver the on projects, coordinate with other cross teams. Lead other business systems analysts as needed.
- Contribute to roadmap planning and managing the delivery and mentor junior team members
- Provide functional leadership during technology upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business partners.
- Publish and evangelize proven practices for team, program, technology, and customer success across teams and disciplines
- Identify and guide strategic technology and functional dependencies for product roadmap development
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as well lead user acceptance tests and provide the functional support to users
- Participate in change management activities (UAT, training, communications, online help, business readiness etc.) supporting program rollouts in partnership with global Subject Matter Experts and Business Readiness Manager.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to end users.
- Participate in (eventually lead) Agile scrum team, responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform, and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of hands-on roles implementing or leading enterprise software, specifically in the areas of EAI and API, business requirements assessment and solutions as well as coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- Experience in gathering and transforming data integration requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Ability to analyze the business processes and business systems for inefficiencies and lead internal customers to success.
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, and the software development or information technology team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the end-to-end lifecycle of developing integration solutions, from conception to launch and post-launch evaluation.
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of enterprise integration concepts and patterns like pub/sub, event based, point-to-point, API's etc.
- Strong background in business process analysis, simplification, and optimization.
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Extreme Programing (XP), Scrum, Kanban, and Lean.
- Knowledge of integration technologies (ESB, ETL) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and tools like Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Apigee are desired.