Senior Apex Developer
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Category:||Technology - Infrastructure Engineering|
|Location:||Ireland - Dublin|
Job Title: Senior Apex Developer|
Location: Dublin, Ireland
In this role you will develop apps and automation for security on the salesforce platform. The Security Automation and APEX Developer's primary responsibilities are to define, design and implement customize software applications utilizing the Salesforce platform. The developer will have a strong knowledge of software development, design and automation.
• Design & develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force.
• Develop software solutions using Java (SE & EE), Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
• Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the features is delivered with highest quality.
• 7+ years professional Salesforce application development experience including Apex and VisualForce
• Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401)
• In depth understanding of developing application on the Force.com platform
• In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and building integration with Salesforce
• Strong understanding of data structures, data modeling , db schema is required
• Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments
• Excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
• Strong planning, organization, and work managements skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 3+ years Java application development experience (J2SE and J2EE)
• Salesforce experience/certifications are a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.