Are you technical? Are you looking for something more than a typical developer role? Are you intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries and new web technologies? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider this unique role. The Demo Engineer works in a dynamic team environment with Solution Engineers to design and develop unique solutions for new and existing customers. |
In this hands on role, you'll become an expert on Salesforce Cloud applications, the App Cloud platform, and learn how to position the product in a sales environment. Consider this an introduction to a global organisation, spend some time learning, and be on your way to an exciting career at Salesforce, ranked Australia's #1 place to work.
Partner with a variety of Solution Engineers (pre-sales consultants) across APAC to:
- Understand customer goals and challenges
- Build proof of concept web and mobile applications
- Design solutions that position Salesforce as the ideal product to solve the customers challenges and achieve their goals
- Become an expert in all Salesforce clouds and the App Cloud platform.
- Develop demonstration preparation skills and basic presentation skills
- Light to Heavy programming and/or scripting
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- BS in CS/SE/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science programs
- Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, relational databases and web technologies
- Programming experience in C#/Java/Ruby or other object oriented programming languages
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively