As part of the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Quote-to-Cash has fully integrated capabilities that include Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing apps, delivered 100 percent natively on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce has a talented team with unmatched cloud computing experience and a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees. Join us!|
- Leading a team of Engineers that are designing, building and testing enterprise-scale Quote-to-Cash applications on Salesforce1 and Heroku platforms with a mobile-first, API-first mindset.
- As Salesforce runs a "hybrid" engineering model you will oversee the implementation, quality, and delivery of a broad range of features
- Managing a team of engineers with various levels of experience and providing visibility into your team's status, progress, and obstacles
- Ensuring teams have clear priorities and adequate resources
- Empowering the delivery team to self-organize while maintaining high morale and motivating the delivery team to go above and beyond
- Providing career development and mentoring to team members
- Maintaining and fostering our culture by interviewing and hiring only the most qualified individuals with an eye towards diversity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, STEM Major or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to establish credibility with and manage, motivate, and lead a team of smart engineers of all ages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of effectively running a geographically distributed team of talented engineers
- 5+ years experience leading software development projects with a track record of technically complex and demanding projects
- Experience in managing the implementation and quality of complex projects
- Ability to be nimble, proactive, and comfortable working with minimal specifications
- Experience with short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and experience working on a product that's been released for public consumption
- Experience in building a team of smart, talented engineers while maintaining a top notch culture
- Solid understanding of the state of the art in software development. A track record of delivery.
- Well versed in the software lifecycle. Must be experienced and comfortable with Agile processes (we are very Agile at Salesforce).
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform, and world's #1 CRM empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
- Prior experience with Salesforce platforms (force.com) is a plus (Apex, Visualforce).
- Prior experience with CPQ and Billing software is a plus.