Transformation Consulting Sales Leaders represent the full portfolio of products and services, working strategically with our partner ecosystem. You are a trusted advisor, plan for customer success, achieve bookings, and build partner collaborations.|
- Target strategically important accounts and partner across the Salesforce ecosystem to serve our customers
- Establish and maintain C-Level relationships at strategic accounts
- Understand client's business drivers, strategic objectives, and desired outcomes
- Assemble the client solution team including SI's, ISVs and other parties
- Be recognized across the Salesforce ecosystem as the go-to person for selling all Success Products, including MC Services
- Achieve bookings targets across the Success Products portfolio
- Accurately forecast Success Products within their portfolio of accounts
- Escalate issues where customer success is at risk during the sales cycle
- Create a personalized long term success plan for each client that aligns with their business goals
- Consultative selling approach that builds a trusted advisor relationship with buyers - going beyond a traditional sales relationship
- 10+ years of enterprise application solution sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding quota.
- 10+ years experience delivering professional services
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Recent, tangible customer CxO engagement
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+).
- Certified Salesforce product expert
- Certification in transformational and consultative selling
- Demonstrated ability to connect relationally with business and IT stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor / team member.
- Experience negotiating large contracts
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Salesforce's "customer company" strategy
- Proven capability to prioritize and champion long-term customer success, especially in environments with multiple sales teams working an opportunity
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!