Customer Intelligence Trainee - Benelux Markets
|Category:||University Recruiting - Non Tech|
|Location:||Ireland - Dublin|
Start date: June 2017|
We have exciting opportunities for top graduates to start their career within our Sales Development Business Unit. Our 6 month traineeship will enable you to grow into a full-time position in technology sales at one of the World's Most Innovative Companies.
As a Customer Intelligence Trainee you will support our Sales Development team in attracting prospective customers and help build a viable revenue pipeline for the business.
We are looking for our next generation of leaders and innovators at top universities around the world. We hire outstanding people who are passionate about technology, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and are seeking an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
• Identifying and understanding customers' and potential customers' needs and key business issues
• Develop new ideas for customer engagement and retention
• Strategically profile companies through creative research, identifying new companies and analysing organisational structures for our Account Executives
• Gathering customer information through outbound campaigns
• Meeting required KPIs and targets
• Building a relationship and achieving a high level of collaboration with Sales Development (SDRs/BDRs)
• Co-ordinating and supporting Marketing and Sales teams across various campaigns
• Develop an understanding of our company and our positioning in the market
• Develop an understanding of Salesforce and our positioning as a market leader in the industry
• Develop the ability to connect with decision makers, pass gatekeepers and objection handling
• Recent university graduate with strong academic record
• Fluent in English and Dutch. Fluency in French would be a plus.
• Team player with great communication skills
• Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Results driven
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Customer-facing and/or sales experience
• Interest in the technology industry and in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment
• Master degree in a business oriented field from a top university or business school
• A passion for sales
• International experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Additional languages
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Map Your Future
Salesforce is committed to developing our people and provides extensive training and mentoring opportunities including bootcamp training in San Francisco. With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop you into a world-class sales executive. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience at the industry leader in Entreprise Cloud Computing.
Over the last 16 years, Salesforce Foundation has become a vital part of Salesforce's culture. The vision of the Salesforce Foundation is to use Salesforce's people, technology and relationships to improve our communities. Using a unique 1/1/1 model - 1% time, 1% product and 1% equity - we contribute the core strengths of Salesforce to our communities.
The nonprofits in our communities inspire us. Our employees inspire us. By giving employees six paid days per year to volunteer, Salesforce encourages you to contribute to nonprofits you are passionate about and help those organisations grow and prosper. Our volunteers read to children, mentor youth, feed the homeless, build playgrounds and clean up beaches, help nonprofits implement Salesforce -and much, much more.
For more information visit www.salesforce.com/futureforce