Senior Account Executive - Heroku
|Category:||Sales - Account Executive|
|Location:||Germany - Munich|
Job Title: Senior Account Executive, Heroku, DACH |
Location: Munich, Germany
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us !
Heroku is a thriving start-up owned by Salesforce.com, based in SOMA, San Francisco. Our work environment is fun and flexible while also ruthlessly focused on technical excellence and customer success. Our growing group offers lots of opportunities for hyper talented, self- motivated, no-drama and no-nonsense individuals who share our belief that cloud architectures are dramatically changing web application development and deployment, and want to be part of the vanguard of this movement.
The Heroku Account Executive (AE) role focuses on the custom Application Development Platform. The Heroku AE will formulate and execute a joint Heroku Salesforce Platform sales strategy, drive revenue growth by driving demand in the current customer base, and develop new customers. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners, and will carry quota for the Heroku line of business.
Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the Connected Customer Company future in a Cloud Computing world. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the person with the expertise in Business and Technology Architecture that can match customer needs to the capabilities of the Heroku platform. You will articulate the business value of the solution through executive level time to value, ROI and TCO presentations.
In addition to the excellent sales skills the Heroku Account Executive should possess application development, implementation or IT expertise in combination with exceptional customer management experience at the C-level, whilst having the ability to convey the benefits of the solution to developers and programmers. Working closely with the entire account team to drive the customer relationship and alignment at all levels in order to execute the overall account strategy is key to your success.
- Develop and execute successful Heroku sales campaigns across the DACH region
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others in business development activity.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying and closing enterprise level deals.
- To thoroughly qualify leads and sales opportunities.
- To leverage business from new and established relationships.
- To strategise, negotiate and close business.
- Overachieve on annual sales quota targets.
- Align with Account Team to drive customer solutions.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to define the Heroku go-to-market strategy.
- Evangelise the Internet's radical transformation of the B2C market .
- Work with product management to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Track record in successfully selling software technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to sell large scale and complex systems to key accounts
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Background in technology and platform solutions such as application and mobile app development, database, business intelligence, integration, internet
- Working knowledge of the software development process and software design methodologies
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team