Strategic Value Executive - Healthcare
|Location:|| US - New York - New York |
US - Illinois - Chicago
US - California - San Francisco (HQ)
|SF-Y:||Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.|
Locations: San Francisco, Chicago, New York
Salesforce.com is looking for a highly talented, creative and passionate individual who can develop and articulate the business value of Salesforce solutions to our top Enterprise Healthcare prospects and customers.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are inspired by the changing healthcare technology landscape. You see technology as a vehicle of change to help transform healthcare delivery, patient experience and coordinated care. You are business-savvy and can articulate how Salesforce solutions can help enterprises meet their business objectives and enable customer success.
You will work closely with our innovation and healthcare sales teams on our most strategic and forward thinking customer accounts. You can lead a conversation with healthcare prospects on how they can drive greater value amidst a changing regulatory environment, shifting patient expectations and an ever-changing clinical innovation landscape. You thrive in co-creative settings and can work collaboratively with Salesforce customers to create business justification for transformative projects
• Work closely with prospective healthcare customers and sales teams to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers (metrics) and understand how our solutions will help solve their problems.
• Facilitate internal and external discovery around customer business processes, mapping "as is" and "to be" business processes across a wide range of companies
• Build ROI / TCO models to quantify the impact of deploying salesforce.com.
• Develop value based presentations highlighting the value of Salesforce proposals
• Create and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs
• Provide thought leadership & coaching to sales to accelerate sales cycles
• Provide expertise on business value throughout the entire sales cycle (account planning, discovery, solutioning, business case, investment justification)
• 8-15+ years of professional experience, ideally in value consulting, management consulting or analytical role in a complex selling or financial services environment. (Similar roles: Value Engineering, Value Advisor, Value Selling, Value Strategy)
• Experience in Healthcare (Payor, Provider, Medical Devices, Pharma, Biotech, EHR/EMR, etc)
• Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
• Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable running an initiative in a start-up paced software company
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams from Sales, Marketing, Industries, Salesforce University, Partners and other key stakeholders
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills. Executive presence and confident objection handling are a must
• MBA from a top-tier school preferred.
• Ability to create impactful business cases with compelling storytelling and visual design elements. Experience in Design-Thinking a plus.
• Experience in training sales teams and scaling large projects
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
• Approx. 40% Travel to customers