|Category:||Technology - Infrastructure Engineering|
|Location:||UK - London|
Job Title: Virtualization Engineer|
Job Location: London, UK
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is seeking, hardworking, Virtualization Engineers to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the world.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud provides powerful and comprehensive email marketing software for enterprises of all sizes and levels of marketing and technology sophistication. The patent-pending solutions from Salesforce Marketing Cloud allow the end user to easily create, deliver and track personalized email messages. As an industry expert in permission-based email marketing, Salesforce Marketing Cloud employs a world-class team in building software solutions that apply to real business challenges.
Virtualization Engineers are responsible for daily availability and performance of the virtualized environment. Individual will provide technical support for all aspects of the systems availability, implementation and maintenance for the Virtualization environment.
You will be responsible for administrating a complex Virtualization infrastructure as well as other servers in the environment. Managing system issues, updates and upgrades, as well as providing off hours support when required. This is a Mid-Level Virtualization Engineer position. Individual must be a self starter, and work well with minimal supervision. Must be able to seek out problems and quickly identify solutions.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal
• VCP 3/4/5/6
• Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• 5 years of Systems Administration experience including the following environments:
• Virtualization Administration - vSphere 5.x+
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008+
• DNS / Active Directory Management
• Administer Virtual Infrastructures including provisioning, reporting, monitoring and maintenance of virtual machines and vSphere 5.x+ server management across a worldwide deployment.
• Performance tune virtual machines running Windows, Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
• Manage Virtualization connectivity with shared storage (SAN) solutions
• Basic Linux skills (Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
• VCAP-DCA, VCAP-DCD, or vExpert
• PaaS - Heroku, Stackato, Cloud Foundry, etc
• I/O Virtualization - HP Virtual Connect, Oracle Fabric Interconnect, Cisco UCS
• Scripting and Automation using PowerShell and ESXCLI
• vCenter Operations Manager Administration and Customization (vCOps / vROps)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.