Software Engineer - MetaMind
|Category:||Technology - Software Development|
|Location:|| US - California - San Francisco (HQ) |
US - California - Palo Alto
|SF-Y:||Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.|
Starting with automated image recognition -- MetaMind was founded to explore positive and impactful applications for artificial intelligence. We believe AI is only beneficial when it works to simplify the complexity of our daily lives. It is this notion which inspires us to produce technology which is reliable, trustworthy, and easy to use. |
We started by building the artificial intelligence platform for enterprises using our research and expertise to solve hard problems -- ranging from interpreting medical images for life threatening diseases to financial, social and marketing applications. And we are growing fast!
Customers are excited to deploy AI in applications that are important and often mission critical to their business. Yet many customers are still very new to the world of AI. We must not only make sure that we build systems that solve their problems and are reliable, fast and secure -- but they also must be easy and intuitive to use. We aspire to design and build software that is smart and fun!
Are you a full-stack engineer who shares the same vision? Are you up for pushing yourself to the next level of mastery? Come and help us bring this breakthrough AI to the world.
- Are a great coder!
- Have practical experience working on a full-stack, scalable, cloud-based systems in a fast-moving, iterative environment
- Have top-notch software design skills and sensibilities
- Constantly learn from experience and own your decisions
- Embody a collaborative, team-first mindset
- Have a degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Desire to learn about deep learning technology
- Worked on search / recommendation applications (i.e. Search, Ads)
- Worked on search / data infrastructure (Lucene, Cassandra, Voldemort, etc)
- Worked on crawlers and data acquisition
- Worked on data tools and evaluation systems and integrations (i.e. MTurk, CrowdFlower, etc)
- Worked with ML libraries and toolkits (scikit, spark-ml, etc)
- Contributed to relevant open source projects